Monday, August 15, 2011

Oh, For the Love of Glee!

We are not Gleeks, but Tricia and I kinda did a gleeky thing this weekend.  We went to the weekend premiere opening of "Glee 3D Concert Movie."  We were prepared for a crowded theatre, but to our surprise - the theatre was empty.  
See how empty the theatre is?  
That's Tricia wearing her 3D glasses.
  
Because we had the whole theatre to ourselves, when Artie sang PYT, we sang along to the na na na na chorus - kinda loud.  
Na-na-na, na-na-na-na, na-na-na, na-na-na-na-na!
  
Mr. Shuster is Tricia's favorite character, "cause he's so clean and has a really great singing voice." My favorite character is Brittany S. Pierce because she is so ditzy.  Her deadpan delivery of the most off the wall lines is like that of a seasoned comedienne.  My favorite Brittany S. Pierce lines, "I think my cat is reading my diary" and "I know the cricket that reads to me at night is totally stealing my jewelry.”

We enjoyed the movie - good music and dance numbers with some touching gleek stories.  


We adored the following little guy:


No comments: