Monday, December 5, 2011

Fancy Flea and the Bosphorous Turkish Kitchen

Several weekends ago, Margie and I went to the Fancy Flea in downtown Lakeland.  Lots and lots of great stuff - vintage and artsy.  It took us a while, but we found the Chic & Shabby Girls!
The Chic & Shabby girls - Kathy & Sue!
 Check out Sue's wonderful blog:  

 This is my new buddy - Ann!  She, too, has a wonderful blog:


Mmmm yummy - Margie and I had lunch at the 
Bosphorous Turkish Kitchen.


 Can you find Margie?

Sue, Margie & me!   =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It meant the world to me you and Margie came! And we would have starved to death if you had not brought us that wonder lunch, thank you so much.
And this is my favorite picture of us and the sign Kathy made.
Where was that lunch spot? We need to do that.
See you real soon buddy~xoxo~SueBee