Monday, December 5, 2011

The Old Key Lime House - Lantana, FL

This weekend a lovely visit with my mother included a delicious lunch at the Old Key Lime House in Lantana, FL.


Here is her most recent novel:
At a luxury resort on a remote key off Florida's Gulf coast, guests, staff and townspeople are threatened by the spirits of a deranged French au pair and her Seminole lover. . . a conflict brought into focus through the eyes of a child, an albino Indian and an antique toy - a stereopticon.
Here is the link to order your copy:

Of course, as I am well connected with this author, I can have your copy personally autographed.  =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! I'm so happy you spent time with your Mama and what a great place! Could that be a day trip?
You know how much I read but I might have to try this one....
xoxo~SueBee

The Boston Lady said...

How wonderful that your mom is a novelist! And those desserts! Yummy!! Ann