Sunday, February 19, 2012

Leah and Her Hens

Recently, I spent a fun afternoon hanging out with my pal, Leah.  She introduced me to her five hens:  Betty, Cleopatra, Daphne, Esporanza, and Henny Penny?  
Check out this Barbie Dream Hen House. Not only do Leah's hens provide her a daily supply of deliciously nutritious cackleberries, but Leah claims they keep her yard bug-free.   
Lovely Leah, Lane, her fantastic brother and Rico Suave.  
Leah and I cruised around downtown Sanford on her motor-scooters.  At first, I was scared, but quickly became comfortable with zipping around.  It was a blast!  That evening, Rico Suave made a delicious dinner of chicken, plaintains and spanish rice.  The day was so enjoyable:  excellent company, good conversation, adventure and delicious food.  


No comments: